Information on the processing of personal data
We kindly inform you that Embetim Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
In order to fulfill the information obligation specified in Art. 14 of the GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1) The administrator of personal data is Embetim Sp. z o.o.
2) the Administrator can be contacted:
– by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
3) your personal data is processed for the purposes of maintaining the Administrator’s website, including ensuring the best possible quality of operation of this website,
4) the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) in the form of the need to ensure the availability of the website, improve the quality of services and other related to the functioning of the website, in particular the study of visitor statistics.
5) recipients of your personal data may be entities providing the Administrator with services related to the maintenance and operation of the website, the study of traffic statistics,
6) Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to international organizations without your consent.
7) your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the period necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 4,
8) you have the right to:
– requests from the Administrator to access their personal data,
– requests from the Administrator to correct their personal data,
– requests from the Administrator to delete or limit the processing of their personal data,
– objecting to the Administrator to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing,
– objecting to the Administrator to profiling to the extent to which the processing is related to direct marketing,
– withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data,
– lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority
9) we would like to inform you that your personal data is obtained in particular from service providers providing services related to the implementation of the Administrator’s goals (eg Google Analytics). Part of the data and information is also obtained directly from your activity on the Administrator’s website.